Tape Width Guide
- For boxes over 16" wide
- Difficult to adhere surfaces
- For boxes where flaps/lids do not meet
- Underfilled/Overfilled RSC boxes
- For boxes 15" or less
- For boxes where flaps/lids meet
Helpful Tape Hints:
- If you are using 2 strips of 2" tape, try a 3" tape or a thicker micron. This will save time and money.
- Always seal boxes a minimum of 2 inches down the side. Sometimes it would be advised to overlap the tape.
- 4" tape is another option for very special applications where extreme width is required for identification and strength.